*** IMPORTANT MARKET UPDATE ***
This Sunday we will hold our first Walk Thru Market of the season. We are still encouraging customers to place pre-orders with individual vendors. You can CLICK HERE to learn how to do that as each vendor is handling pre-orders themselves. If you are planning on shopping in-person at the Market here are some things you should know before arriving:
* 25 customers will be allowed in the market at a time. There will be one entrance into the market and one exit. Number of customers will be monitored on a one-to-one basis. One customer goes out, another can go in. Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing space in the line into the market and within the market space.
* Stay at home if you are not feeling well.
* Please wear your mask to continue to protect yourself and our vendors and volunteers. All vendors and volunteers will be wearing masks.
* At this time, the market can only provide food access. There will be no demos, sampling, POP Club, Sunday brunch, Book & Bean, artisans until further notice.
* There will be orange cones placed outside every vendor tent in order to practice good social distancing. The customer is to stand at the cone, place their order and make payment. The customer at no time should be in the vendor space including touching the table or product. Customers should wash all produce when they return home.
* The market is for food shopping only. We will strongly discourage the gatherings of small groups. We miss the fun and social aspect of the market but until the virus is behind us we ask that you shop quickly and efficiently, so others can enter the market.
* We highly encourage you to place pre-orders with individual vendors by going to bridgeportfarmersmarket.com. This will limit your time within the market space.
* Market hours have changed to 10am to 1pm until further notice.
* Volunteers will be circulating throughout the market to assist with maintaining good social distancing and market guidelines. It is our number one priority to protect the health and safety of our customers, vendors and volunteers. We appreciate your patience. Let’s all be kind to one another and keep each other safe.